What is Fabicia?Edit"Fabicia", or "Pabian", is the romantic pairing of the two characters Patricia Williamson and Fabian Rutter. The two seem to be good friends, and Patricia may have a crush on Fabian. This could also be why Patricia is jealous of Nina.
Competitors: Fabina, Jabian, Palfie, Pason, Patrome
|This user supports Fabicia!|
Fabicia Moments- Season 1Edit
House of Secrets/House of Attitude
- Fabian sits next to Patricia at the table.
- When Patricia is being mean to Nina, Fabian states: "Patricia is the head of the welcoming committee.".
- Fabian sneaks multiple glances at Patricia.
- Patricia pours water on Nina, and Fabian says "Very classy, Patricia.".
- Patricia and Fabian both glare at the same time when Alfie suggests Victor locked Joy in the cellar.
- Patricia tells Nina she thinks her Gran wanted to get rid of her, Fabian yells: "Patricia! Stop being such a witch!" and Patricia leaves the room angrily.
- Patricia tries to get Fabian in on her "initiation" scheme. He says "Since when?" and she says "Since forever, Fabian.".
- Patricia constantly tells Fabian and Amber to shut up during Nina's "initiation".
- Uncut Version- Fabian tells Nina "Patricia isn't normally like this."
House of Locks/House of Eyes